Saturday 25 October 2014

Happy fifth birthday to PopLoveDance!

It was five years ago this week that I launched this blog, and little did I know that I'd still be writing it now when practically every other aspect of my life has changed. 

But I'm glad that people enjoy it and I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who's ever visited the blog and read one of my gig reviews or other features. It's been a far bigger success than I could ever have anticipated, with over 60,000 hits and counting.

To mark the occasion, here's a rundown of my top ten favourite songs of the past five years, all of which I have mentioned on the blog before:

10. Jennifer Lopez feat Pitbull - On The Floor (2011)
9. Ed Sheeran - The A Team (2011)
8. Sanna Nielsen - Undo (2014)
7. Take That - The Flood (2010)
6. Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers (2010)
5. Sheppard - A Grade Playa (2014)
4. Avicii & B & B and Choir - We Write The Story (2013)

3. Lena - Satellite (2010)
2. Maroon 5 feat Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (2011)

1. Loreen - Euphoria (2012)



Bow down to the great Euphoria! Not just my favourite song of the past five years but now right up there among my absolute all time favourites. 

Here's hoping to being here for another five, and finding ten songs just as good as these to make an ultimate rundown of the decade at the end of 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment