1. Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You
2. Esther - Savage Love
3. Alex The Astronaut - Business Man
4. Delta Goodrem - Hologram
5. Rogue Traders - Forever
6. Madonna - Love Sensation
7. Angelina Mango & Marco Mengoni - Canto D'amore
8. Modern English - I Melt With You
9. Shakira & Burna Boy - Dai Dai
10. She Past Away - Mizantrop
11. Ayşen - Nerdesin
12. Helene Fischer - Heute Nacht
13. RABO - Wide Eyed Wonder
14. Madonna & Feid - Read My Lips
15. Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song
16. Antoon - Chaos
17. Katy Perry - Watch It Burn
18. The Cardigans - Communication
19. KitschKrieg, Blumengarten & Shirin David - Gut Genug
20. sombr - My Body Isn't Ready
Tuesday, 30 June 2026
Tunes I'm currently loving // 2026 // Volume 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment