Wednesday 31 July 2024

Tunes I'm currently loving // 2024 // Volume 7

1. Beast In Black - Power Of The Beast
2. JADE - Angel Of My Dreams
3. Dai - happiness of marionette
4. Miriam Speyer feat Lincoln Grounds & Thomm Jutz - Quickly
5. Goldie Boutilier - Cowboy Gangster Politician
6. Bingo Players & Pure Shores - Summer Dreaming
7. Secret Garden - Renaissance
8. Chappell Roan - HOT TO GO!
9. Charli xcx - Apple
10. Annalisa - Euforia
11. ascendant vierge & TDJ - Illusion
12. Kylie Minogue with Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo - My Oh My
13. Ella Langley feat Riley Green - you look like you love me
14. Gigolo Aunts - Where I Find My Heaven
15. The Blessed Madonna feat Clementine Douglas - Happier
16. Seb Lowe - 5168 Days
17. Calvin Harris with Ellie Goulding - Free
18. Kesha - JOYRIDE
19. Bl3ss & CamrinWatsin feat Bbyclose - Kisses
20. Cat Burns - jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment